Who I Am
This website is operated by The Humble Yogi, LLC and the registered address is https://heightsyogaproject.com/
“I” am committed to protecting and preserving the privacy of those visiting my site or communicating electronically with me.
This policy sets out how “I” (via WordPress) process any personal data collected from you or that you provide to me through this website. I confirm that I will keep your information secure, and that I will comply fully with all applicable data protection legislation and regulations. Please read the following carefully to understand what happens to the personal data that is either provided by you, or collected from you when you visit this site. By visiting https://heightsyogaproject.com/(my website) you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
Types of Information I May Collect from You
I may collect, store, and use the following kinds of personal information about individuals who visit and use my website:
Information that you supply to me. You may supply me with information about you by filling in forms on my website. This includes information you provide when you submit a contact/inquiry form. The information you give to me may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number.
Information that my website automatically collects about you. During each of your visits to my website, I may automatically collect information regarding the following:
- technical information, including a truncated and anonymized version of your Internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including what pages you visit; how long you are on the site; how you got to the site (including date and time); page response times; length of visit; what you click on; documents downloaded; and download errors.
Types of Cookies Used
- If you leave a comment on this site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
- If you visit my login page, I will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- If you log in, I will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
- If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
When visitors leave comments on the site, I collect the data shown in the comments form, as well as the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Third Party Links
My site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the third-party websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that I do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Embedded Content from Other Websites
How I May Use the Information Collected
I may use the information in the following ways:
Information you supply: May be used to provide you with information and/or services that you request from me.
Information automatically collected about you may be used:
- to administer the site, including (but not limited to) troubleshooting and statistical purposes;
- to improve the site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- for security and debugging as part of my efforts to keep the site safe and secure.
This information is collected anonymously and is not linked to information that identifies you as an individual.
How Long I Retain Your Data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so I can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on my website (if any), I also store the personal information provided in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Where I Send Your Data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Disclosure of Your Information
Any information that you provide to me will either be emailed directly to me, or may be stored on a secure server located near Chicago, Illinois, within the United States. I use a trusted third-party website and hosting provider (Stablehost) to facilitate the running and management of this website. Stablehost meets high data protection and security standards and are bound by contract to keep any information they process on our behalf confidential. Any data that may be collected through this website is kept secure. Stablehost may not access, provide, rectify or delete any data that they store on my behalf without permission.
I do not rent, sell or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies.
I will use all reasonable efforts to ensure that your personal data is not disclosed to regional/national institutions and authorities, unless required by law or other regulations.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although I will do my best to protect your personal data, I cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to my site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once I have received your information, I will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
Your Rights – Access to Your Personal Data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data I hold about you, including any data you have provided to me. You can also request that I erase any personal data held about you. This does not include any data I am obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.